poi-user mailing list archives

From hkwathome <hkwath...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: HSSFSheet createRow
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:31:57 GMT
I have put the following libraries in build path , i even tried fatjar (
sourceforge) , using extract runnable jar .. i am getting duplicate entries
for poi classes while creating extract runnable jar . but not able to
decipher the reason , it works in Eclipse , but not when i create runnable
jar . Yes Eclipse forum , yes .. meanwhile any poi developer came across
similar problem ?

HSSFSheet . HSSFRow class are there in the created runnable  jar file , is
there any way to see the methos inside the jar ?

error log :

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.p
oi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFSheet.createRow(I)Lorg/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFRow;

Menifest file
Name: common
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Specification-Title: jakarta-poi
Implementation-Title: jakarta-poi
Implementation-Version: 1.5.1-final
Specification-Version: 1.5.1
Specification-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation