poi-user mailing list archives

From naresh <d.naresh.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem opening the written Excel file with BigGridDemo
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 06:05:32 GMT
Hi All,

I have used "BigGridDemo" from examples for writing data into ".xlsx" files.

I have tested with below sets of data:

1. Rows(<=480000) X Columns(155): Written successfully and I can open the
excel file successfully. File size 257MB.
2. Rows(>480000) X Columns(155): Written successfully and I cannot open the
excel file. File size: 525MB. Below is the error message it showing:

Excel found unreadable content in 'big-grid.xlsx'. Do you want to recover
the contents of this workbook? If you trust the cource of this workbook,
click Yes.

Do you have any idea what could be the problem.
I am not understanding whether this problem is with Excel 2007 or my machine
configuration or the problem is with BigGridDemo itself.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,