poi-user mailing list archives

From swarajbhat <swaraj.b...@igatepatni.com>
Subject Unable to use POI HSSF in plugin development
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 06:17:26 GMT
Hello,

I am developing a plugin to create and perform operations on excel files and
I am not able to use the HSSF library for the same. When I tried using the
HSSF library in an independent java application, the thing worked. But when
I tried using the same during developing the plugin, I get a ClassNotFound
exception for the HSSFWorkbook class. I have added the POI plugin in the
build path (and confirmed that the plugin contains the HSSFWorkbook class)
as well as imported the HSSFWorkbook class.

Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong here? Is there something else I
need to add or modify while using the POI library in plugin development? Or
is it just my bad luck that its not working!!!

Thanks and Regards...