poi-user mailing list archives

From amit.t...@asia.bnpparibas.com
Subject Re: Does POI API 3.7 supports office excel 2010 ?
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 08:49:31 GMT
Hi Dmitry,

I hope you are talking about reading/rendering MS Office excel 2010 files
with respect to POI API and that too 3.7 version.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Tare

Extranet
dkochelaev@gmail.com
05/30/2011 02:14 PM
Please respond to
user@poi.apache.org

user
cc

Subject
Re: Does POI API 3.7 supports office excel 2010 ?

Dear Amit,

Since docx format is more or less stable there should be no problem with
opening files created in MS Office 2010(2011) and vice a versa.

I've tried to open some of my files created in MS Office 2011 (the same as
2010 yet for Mac) without any problems.

--
Best Regards,
Dmitry Kochelaev