poi-user mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Reducing the size of POI
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 02:24:23 GMT
The poi-ooxml-schemas jar is built from the unit test coverage, you reduce that by giving up
unit tests. You can delete them from the directory tree.

You'll need a source distro and then you'll need to delete the parts of the directory tree
you don't need. It should be clear what is what, you'll focus on keeping XSSF, HSSF, SS, POIFS,
OOXML bases classes...

You'll then need to do your own build with ant.

http://poi.apache.org/howtobuild.html

Regards,
Dave