poi-user mailing list archives

From saman0suke <akechi.samanos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export file to PowerPoint format?
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 14:58:18 GMT
So, basically you recommend to me to convert PDF pages into images (let's say
I'm using PDF file) and then inserting them into a new created .ppt file
right? if so, seems like a good way to do it, I mention PDF and RTF because
that's the formats I'm working with, also I have .xls file, but I don't
think that one is going to work right? ApachePDFBox looks promising, please
confirm to me If I got the idea, and any other recomendaction would be
appreciated, thanks!!!