poi-user mailing list archives

From BS...@dkintl.com
Subject Problem with Default Column Style with XSSF
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:50:06 GMT

I have been creating .xls Spreadsheets using POI.  I have just begun trying
to convert them to .xlsx and came up with the problem that the cells are
not formatted correctly.
I set the default column style to be a date format.  Then I populate the
cells with dates.  In the HSSF world I would see the spreadsheet with all
the cells in a date format but in XSSF, I only see the integer value.

I have tried this with versions 3.6 and 3.8.

Am I missing something because I thought this would be pretty straight
forward?

Please consider the environment before printing this email! The Donna Karan Company LLC DISCLAIMER:
  This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information.
   If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this information
or dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.    If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and delete the original message.    Thank you.