poi-user mailing list archives

From Herve Girod <herve.gi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions for the use of HSLF API
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 23:29:55 GMT
Hello,

OK, I now only have one remaining question, as I was able to fill shapes
with images after some thought. I am not able to use  the alpha value, for
solid colors nor for pictures. The resulting fill is always solid, whatever
I try to do (for example, even if I try to use the escher properties to
force the transparency value).

Is it possible to use colors or textures with an alpha channel in POI, or do
colors or textures are always solid in the API?

Herve