poi-user mailing list archives

From Hannes Kleindienst <kleindie...@grid-it.at>
Subject Re: Anchor image to a cell
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:16:37 GMT
Hi Tim,

Am 19.04.2011 13:48, schrieb Tim Dudgeon:
> Thanks for that info and the code. My need is very similar to yours,
> without the scaling.

Ok, I added the scaling just to get a better resolution for the print
... otherwise the images will print with about 72dpi, which might result
in bad quality.

> But I'm not clear on the fix.
> Is the bug in POI and need to be patched prior to your code working, or
> does the code example you provided work around the bug?

No, it requires a fix within POI (in the ooxml package). I think, I did
that on another computer at home, so I will check this evening.

Cheers,
Hannes