poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: how to replace text with image in word07
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 06:31:35 GMT
Sorry to say that I could not resist this. Made some limited progress
yesterday insofar as I am able to create the relationship - and catch the
image's number and rID - as well as upload the raw data for the image into
the correct place in the zipped file (raided code already in the
XWPFDocument class for that. Also found out that it is possible to add a
drawing element to a run and this part is also working. What remains is to
actually inject the xml markup for the image; my currrent approach relied
upon 'stuffing' the markup into the CTDrawing object manually and this
generated an error. When I have the time, I will look at using the CTDrawing
object itself to see if that has methods to help create the other objects
(CTInline, etc) necessary to generate the xml markup.

Yours

Mark B