poi-user mailing list archives

From stefack <stef...@magic.fr>
Subject Problem to save excel file with embedded word document
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:47:24 GMT
Hello,

I'm working with poi 3.2 as my application works on java 1.4.
The goal of my application is to fill an excel document (excel template)
which include an embedded word document.

So, in my source code, I'm creating a new excel file thanks to the template.
In this new excel file I can open the embedded word document without any
problem. But, I've noticed that each time I'm writing in excel file
(workbook.write...) the word document is no longer working like it has been
corrupted.

Did you encounter this problem? How did you solve it ?

Thanks for you help