poi-user mailing list archives

From "bbarani@gmail.com" <bbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding BigGridDemo - Special characters issue
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:33:58 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the logic implemented in BigGridDemo.java file
(http://www.docjar.org/docs/api/org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/examples/BigGridDemo.html),
its blazing fast and consumes very less memory but it fails most of the time
due to some special characters in the data. Is there a way to avoid the
special characters related issues when using this code?

Currently I am handling the characters (by replacing them with some other
string) one by one whenever I face an issue with any particular character,
it would be great if someone has any solution to overcome this issue?

Thanks,
Barani