poi-user mailing list archives

From "bbarani@gmail.com" <bbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Invalid row number (-32768) outside allowable range (0..1048575)
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:37:31 GMT
Hi,

This is my first question in this forum, as I am pretty new to this forum.

I have been using Apache POI package for more than 3 years now but I havent
used it for generating a huge excel reports. We were just generating the
reports in hundreds before.

Currently I am trying to generate a huge report (more than 100000 rows), but
I am getting the below error.

I have also printed out the rownumber for reference. The rownumber is
positive but even then I am getting the error stating that its negative. Has
anyone faced this issue before?

32764
32765
32766
32767
32768
**General Exception**
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid row number (-32768) outside
allowable range (0..1048575)
	at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFRow.setRowNum(XSSFRow.java:333)
	at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFSheet.createRow(XSSFSheet.java:493)
	at WriteExcel.main(WriteExcel.java:128)

Thanks,
Barani