poi-user mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject [Charts creation]
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 20:18:36 GMT
Hello Devs, users,

I am currently working on a small project, where I am putting some
production defect data (some data in row and column) in excel sheet using a
java GUI. For this I used Apache POI. So far I can see all the data I am
filling in the excel sheet is well placed. Now, I am intended to create some
charts like pie, bar, pareto etc out of the data from excel sheet and place
those charts in the same workbook in different sheets. Is this possible to
do so with Apache POI?

Can anyone please help? Which API I can use? I don't know if there is
something (any API) on internet which can fulfill my objective. I started
looking with Apache products first.

Many Thanks for your support.

Rahul