poi-user mailing list archives

From Christian Märzinger <christian.maerzin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load a XML file into a part
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:50:50 GMT
But therefore I have to implement my on PackagePart only for the use of
save();

I's there the possibility that save(OutputStream) can handle a
MemoryPackageOutputStream to not only ZipOutputStream?
OPCPackage returns a ZipPackagePart and this ZipPackagePart returns the
MemoryPackageOutputStream by the method getOutputstream();