poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache POI creating excel having row greater than 65535
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:39:16 GMT

If you are using XSSF to create SpreadsheetML files, then I suggest that you
take a look at Yegor's BigGridCemo class that you can find in the
org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.examples folder. It is a proof that you will
likely need to extend and enhance in order to develop a complete
application, but it does demonstrate an alternative approach to creating
large file - I think Yegor uses a motional limit of 100,000 rows in one of
the for loops.

Yours

Mark B