poi-user mailing list archives

From shankarrao <shankarrao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Equivalent methods in Apache POI
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:33:03 GMT

Thanks Mark.
We are using SS user model for reading & writing the Excel files. As part of
this, we have created the workbook using:
workbook = WorkbookFactory.create(new FileInputStream(filename));

The next step is to create a sheet:
Sheet s1 = workbook.createSheet("MySheet");

Below are my questions on the above.
1) Will my new worksheet be created as the first sheet always? Can i specify
the index of the sheet when creating it? Say workbook.createSheet("sheet1",
0) etc. Please clarify.
2) How do i password protect the entire worksheet? is there a method defined
for achieving this feature? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Shankar