poi-user mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@mbcli.com>
Subject Re: Excel Hyperlink Styling with POI
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 17:09:51 GMT

This works for me, these are created as part of style generation, which
are global

         // ----- Hyperlinks - by default hyperlinks are blue and underlined
         hLinkStyle = wb.createCellStyle();
         final Font hLinkFont = wb.createFont();
         hLinkFont.setFontName("Ariel");
         hLinkFont.setUnderline(Font.U_SINGLE);
         hLinkFont.setColor(IndexedColors.BLUE.getIndex() );
         hLinkStyle.setFont(hLinkFont);

and ..

     /**
      * Create a Hyperlink cell
      *
      * @param origData
      * @param cell
      */
     private static void makeHyperLink(final String linkData, final Cell
cell, final String value) {
         final Hyperlink link =
createHelper.createHyperlink(Hyperlink.LINK_URL);
         link.setAddress(linkData);
         cell.setHyperlink(link);
         cell.setCellStyle(hLinkStyle);
         cell.setCellValue(value);
     }

No idea if it's the right way of doing it .. this portion of the code is
very old so I it maybe superseded.