poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Copy xls sheet from one workbook to another work book using HSSF POI
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:12:05 GMT

If you take a look back through the posts onto the list, you should see one
that discusses this code in quite some detail. I cannot remember exactly
when but think it might have been five to six months ago and you should see
my name in the posting history somewhere. If you find thatthread, there is
all of the code you will need to get at the anchors; do bear in mind though
that I have not yet been able to tie together images and anchors in a 'safe'
way.

Yours

Mark B