poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Updating an embedded Excel file inside Word
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:51:32 GMT

Hello Nick,

No, that does not seem to work for me. The result is that the workbook in
the embeddings folder is actually empty or blank following the write
operation and using the OutputStream obtained from the PackagePart object.
Also, deleting the .emf does not cause Word to update the image when the
document is subsequently opened. The best compromise I found was to delete
the image and then double click on where the object should have appeared -
there was a red cross showing in the page to denote that something was
missing. The double click caused Word to create another image for the
worksheet page.

Yours

Mark B