poi-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Molina <skip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to find out excel sheet formula operator using apache poi 3.6?
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:13:17 GMT
Hello Saravanan!

I think you need to give more info about what are you trying to acomplish.
If you are expecting just basic operators (+,-,*,/) you can use the
String.split() method, but if you requiere something more complex,
maybe a parser like org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser should be
useful.

Regards.

--
ちりも積もれば山となる