poi-user mailing list archives

From shruti surulkar <shrutisurul...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Using POI for reading shared formulae
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:47:05 GMT

Hi,

I am using POI in my project for reading and writing into excel through
Java.
I am facing a problem while trying to read a specific formula from  a cell,
the formula is "=TRANSPOSE(H44:O44)" and I am using the following code to
read it

r.getCell(ic + j).getCellFormula();

But this line throws an error :
"Coding Error: Expected ExpPtg to be converted from Shared to Non-Shared
Formula by ValueRecordsAggregate, but it wasn't"

I am using workbook of type org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Workbook,
cell of type org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Cell,
row of type org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Row
and sheet of type org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Sheet.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance for your time.