poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: POI 3.7 Beta3 - State of XSLFSlide.getShapes()
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 14:32:35 GMT
On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Scott Stroud wrote:
> I created a pptx that had slides with an (embedded) image, chart, and
> clip art.  I then read that pptx and POI does not seem to be getting
> those out via XSLFSlide.getShapes().  POI does seem to be looping
> through the slides fine though.  I also noted that if I set slide notes
> those are not present in POI as well.

Can you create a fairly simple .pptx file that shows the issue, along with
a simple unit test that shows POI failing to find things? If so, please
upload them to a new bugzilla entry - we can then use them to diagnose the
problem, as well as to ensure that in future the same thing stays working

Nick