poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Need some help in handling word document Lists
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 14:03:42 GMT
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010, randeel wimalagunarathne wrote:
> I can get grpprlPapx from the listlevel class and apply it to the
> ParagraphSprmUncompressor. Also i can feed the paragraphProperties with
> the pragraph.cloneproperties method.Then what would be the offset value
> for the uncompressPaP method? and also can you tell me what would be the
> property in paragraphProperties object that i should look at?

Alas I don't know the answers to these. I'd suggest you look at how
similar paragraph properties are handled, then spot the places where there
are the gaps for the ones that interest you. You might find that they're
already being decompressed for example, and you just need to get them from
the properties. You'll want to look at the source code to see for sure

Nick