poi-user mailing list archives

From randeel wimalagunarathne <rande...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some help in handling word document Lists
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 12:49:37 GMT
Hi Nick,

I can get grpprlPapx from the listlevel class and apply it to the
ParagraphSprmUncompressor. Also i can feed the paragraphProperties with the
pragraph.cloneproperties method.Then what would be the offset value for the
uncompressPaP method? and also can you tell me what would be the property in
paragraphProperties object that i should look at?

Thank you,
Randeel.