poi-user mailing list archives

From David Durham <david.durham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: large xssf files
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:13:22 GMT
I have to format it nicely, so no way around that.

I am working through something that I think will work, which is
basically to write the initial, mostly empty, workbook to an in memory
byte array, then create a zipinput stream from that, iterate through
each entry writing to a zipoutputstream which is connected to any kind
of output stream, then when I get to the zip entry for my sheet, I'll
write something besides what's in the in memory representation.