poi-user mailing list archives

From Trey Hyde <th...@centraldesktop.com>
Subject Re: Issues losing a drawing part when saving an ooxml filesystem
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:33:53 GMT
I'll check with the customer to see if we can release the file.  I'm not sure I understand
how to recreate it.     I'll be sure to create the bug though, thanks.

On Oct 14, 2010, at 2:54 AM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, Trey Hyde wrote:
>> The drawings all seem intact but only tangible difference I see is the missing hyperlink
rel in drawing1.  I just modified the code to not actually make any changes and I see the
same thing.

> OK, looks like a more general bug then, not related to properties modifications. Could
you create a bug in bugzilla, and upload a file that demonstrates the problem along with some
code that shows it?

> Thanks
> Nick

Trey Hyde