poi-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Valyanskiy <max...@jet.msk.su>
Subject Re: POI 3.7 Beta3 - State of XSLFSlide.getShapes()
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 14:46:14 GMT
  Hello!

07.10.2010 18:22, Scott Stroud пишет:
> I created a pptx that had slides with an (embedded) image, chart, and clip art.  I then
read that pptx and POI does not seem to be getting those out via XSLFSlide.getShapes().  POI
does seem to be looping through the slides fine though.  I also noted that if I set slide
notes those are not present in POI as well.  Any insight is appreciated.  Thanks.

XSLFSlide.getShapes() is not imlemented. You can extract embedded data via
OPCPackage interface (look at "/ppt/embedding" directory)

best wishes, Max