poi-user mailing list archives

From "Zachary Mitchell" <zac....@internode.on.net>
Subject HWPFDocument and dataStream.
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 07:40:10 GMT
When inserting files to an HPFDocument,
ie inserting bytes from an image into HWPFDocument._dataStream,

-What do I data seperator do I use at the start and end of each byte []
range?  Do images all just concatenate at the beginning?

-What role does the "\u0001"  symbol play?

-I use reflection to setAccessible(true) the method

protected Paragraph insertAfter(ParagraphProperties props,
                                int styleIndex,
                                java.lang.String text)which calls properly.-If I am inserting
a new position just after the "this"Range (CharacterRun), What do I insert as text at this
point?An empty String "" ?Is a Character Return '\r' necessary here still?What symbol(s) do
I put as String text to correspondto the particular number of byte[] in _dataStream,such that
when finalised to a .doc file,It will open with no problems?