poi-user mailing list archives

From gummadi krishna <krishna_24...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Embeed word docs
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:42:15 GMT
As an alternative what i tired is to get the content of the other word document as a CTBody
object and append it to the new word document using
addNewBody() method of CTdocument class . As a result when i open the word i see the new contant
appended to the old correctly but is getting appended at the end of same page. How can i make
sure that new body appended can always be seen on a new page when i open a word ? Currently
the new body is getting apended at athe end of the same page .

cheers