poi-user mailing list archives

From dcoales <david.coa...@accipia.com>
Subject PictureData
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:38:37 GMT

Hi,

I've written some java code using POI to create an HTML representation of a
spreadsheet.  It now works well for all the cells but the spreadsheet my
client has provided me with has their corporate logo on several sheets which
they want me to include in the output.  I can access the PictureData records
but I can't seem to find any way of identifying which sheet the picture came
from nor it's size and position.

Can anyone point me at the right methods to find this information ?  I guess
I will need to export the picture to a file and then create a floating div
in my html which contains an img tag.  I just need to now how to get the
info I need to set the size and position data in the css for the div.

Thanks,
David