poi-user mailing list archives

From 이항령<hangloung....@nhn.com>
Subject Does XSSFDrawing support a function like getChildren() in HSSFPatriarch?
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:32:52 GMT

I'm working with POI these days.

I know that HSSFPatriarch is the top-level container for shapes and XSSFDrawing does the same
thing as HSSFPatriarch.
http://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFPatriarch.html
http://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/XSSFDrawing.html

What I want to do is to modify pictures, shapes properties such as the location of picture,
the size so on.
For doing this, I need a function to get a list of shapes object like java.util.List getChildren()
in HSSFPatriarch.
http://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFPatriarch.html#getChildren()

HSSFPatriarch supports the function, but XSSFDrawing doesn't.
XSSFDrawing has some creation functions of shapes.
I think this function is really important to control shapes. There must be a function like
getChildren().

I diged for this by google. However nothing found. :(

only talking about HSSFPatriarch, not XSSFDrawing.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-user/201006.mbox/%3c28814293.post@talk.nabble.com%3e

Any suggestion is highly appreciated. thanks.