poi-user mailing list archives

From "Zachary Mitchell" <zac....@internode.on.net>
Subject Question about reflection.
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 00:51:25 GMT
The remaining problem I have with POI usage is using
reflection to invoke an import method, with is protected,
and part of a class hierachy which has a final class at its base.
Can I use this message list for such a reflections question?

I can't successfully run the following:

//Java Version 1.6.0_20-b02
/*
Class [] types = {ParagraphProperties.class,Integer.class,String.class};
Method insertAfter = overall.getClass().getDeclaredMethod(new String("insertAfter"),types);
insertAfter.setAccessible(true);
insertAfter.invoke(properties,0,"/r");
insertAfter.setAccessible(false);
*/

and to insert new character run based text, I need to.

?