poi-user mailing list archives

From <prerna.go...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject Unknown grbit
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 20:10:10 GMT

Hi,

I am using the latest rc file: poi-3.6-20091214.jar to read my excel
file. This used to work perfectly but now it does not seem to  work with
my java code . I keep on getting "Unknown grbit '16'" on the line of
code where I am initializing the workbook.

 wb = new HSSFWorkbook(fs);

Please advise.

Thanks.

Prerna Goyal

Thomson Reuters

(201) -356- 6309

prerna.goyal@thomsonreuters.com <mailto:prerna.goyal@thomsonreuters.com>

This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains
information that may be privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and
delete this email and any attachments.