poi-user mailing list archives

From dpchandra <dpchan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory and perfomance issues
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:30:27 GMT

I used BigGridDemo in my project for generating huge data having nearly 60
thousand rows. In my project i am trying to generate 3 continuous xlsx files
continuously. Out of 3 files only two files which has limited rows generated
without any issue. But the third file which has huge data is giving problem
while opening. Code wise i checked there are no exceptions and temporary xml
file was generated. But while opening it is giving an error like

"Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml part with XML error.  Illegal xml
character. Line 31287, column 139."

Can any one suggest me what may be the cause for this error.