poi-user mailing list archives

From "史虎杰"<shihu...@gbicc.net>
Subject Re: Re: Implement cell forumula border feature
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:16:04 GMT
user,你好
i have tried the example you give,But appear the same error ,when i create the word 2007 by
using the POI 3.7 version .
this is the error picture :

p.s: the picture say that ,can not open the Offie Open XML file of simple.docx,because the
content have mistakes.
    details:
          text/xml Statement can only appear in the beginning of the input.
         position: part: /word/footer1.xml,row:2,column:310

I use the following code modify with the code that you gived:

 try {
   // Open a document
   XWPFDocument sampleDoc = new XWPFDocument(new FileInputStream(
     new File("E:\\SampleDoc.docx")));
   // Obtain the XWPFHeaderFooterPolicy object
   XWPFHeaderFooterPolicy policy = sampleDoc.getHeaderFooterPolicy();
   // Next create the Paragraphs that are to be added into the header or
   // footer. It is possible to add more that one run - the CTR object
   // to each Paragraph.
   CTP ctP1 = CTP.Factory.newInstance();
   CTR ctR1 = ctP1.addNewR();
   CTText t = ctR1.addNewT();
   t.setStringValue("First Paragraph in footer.");
   // Create the second paragraph
   CTP ctP2 = CTP.Factory.newInstance();
   CTR ctR2 = ctP2.addNewR();
   CTText t2 = ctR2.addNewT();
   t2.setStringValue("Second paragraph for the footer");
   // And the third.
   CTP ctP3 = CTP.Factory.newInstance();
   CTR ctR3 = ctP3.addNewR();
   CTText t3 = ctR3.addNewT();
   t3.setStringValue("Third paragraph for the footer");
   XWPFParagraph p1 = new XWPFParagraph(ctP1);
   XWPFParagraph p2 = new XWPFParagraph(ctP2);
   XWPFParagraph p3 = new XWPFParagraph(ctP3);
   XWPFParagraph[] pars = new XWPFParagraph[3];
   pars[0] = p1;
   pars[1] = p2;
   pars[2] = p3;
   // Now, create the default footer for the document and add the
   // Paragraphs just created to it.
   XWPFFooter footer = policy.createFooter(policy.DEFAULT, pars);
   //write doc to the fileoutputstream
   FileOutputStream out = new FileOutputStream("e:\\simple.docx");
   sampleDoc.write(out);
   out.close();
  } catch (Exception e) {
   e.printStackTrace();