poi-user mailing list archives

From "Guha, Rajarshi (NIH/NHGRI) [C]" <gu...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject Inserted images don't move with cells
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 21:26:51 GMT
Hi, I'm using POI 3.6 and the HSSF model to generate a spreadsheet with
images in a column, along with numbers in an adjacent column. The code I'm
using specifically calls

anchor.setAnchorType(0);

To indicate that the images should move with the cells. But when I sort the
two columns, based on column A, the images don't seem to move with the
cells. That is, if column A is sorted in descending order, the value 18 gets
an image in its row, whereas it should not.

The code is available at http://gist.github.com/460578 (though any PNG can
be used in place of the one referenced in the code).

Is my code wrong? Or have I misunderstood the idea of images moving with
cells?

Thanks,

--
Rajarshi Guha