poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Adding paragraphs to XWPFTableCell
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:43:30 GMT

Late last night,m it ocurred to me that I think I know how to do this - in
fact I think that I already have using the Factory method of the CTP class
to create an instance that is then used to initialise an XWPFParagraph
object - but I need to test some code out before posting again.

Will post again once I have had the chance to lay around a bit.

Yours

Mark B