poi-user mailing list archives

From "Zachary Mitchell" <zac....@internode.on.net>
Subject POI use questions.
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 04:32:15 GMT

 -I can set a write password on an HSSFWorkBook.
 How may I set a read password on an HSSFWorkBook?

 -How do I add a newly created Picture object top an HWPFDocument object, representing
  a word file under constructions?

-How do I specify a Picture Object's Dimensions and position in the overall Word
document object?

 -How do I add an HSSFPictureData object to a particular
 cell in an HSSFWorkSheet object?

-Using Picture, or the similar List<HSSFPictureData>  or List<HSSFObjectData>,
  do the simlar things for an Excel  HSSFSheet, not in the HSSFWorkBook ?