poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: html snippet in cell
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 16:05:03 GMT

Hello David,

The honest answer is I do not know, but thinking about it a little further
and I would expect it to be rendered as simple text rather than interpreted
as markup. It should be easy enough to test and, if I ever do manage to find
out how to get headers and footers in Word documents working just as I want
them, then I will take a quick look later tonight. Must admit though that i
did rather like that macro and can see how it would be possible to create a
little 'engine', for want of a better term, that we could pass the HTML into
and rely on it to spit out at the other a rich text string which could be
written into a cell. Initially, it's functionality would be quite limited
but it sounds like an interesting little project for a rainy day.

Yours

Mark B