poi-user mailing list archives

From mviv <mviv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drop down form field in Word doc
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 16:09:01 GMT

Thanks for your inputs Mark.
I am using HWPF to read a .doc file (Office 2003 format).
I was not able to find anything concrete (in the API docs or on this forum)
regarding this feature. I wanted to ensure that I am not missing something
and using the API as expected. All the FORMTEXT fields in the TextPiece do
have the associated text. It's FORMDROPDOWN which is causing problem for me
right now.

Regards,
Vivek