poi-user mailing list archives

From Ángel Eduardo <egar...@swissms.ch>
Subject Cloning slides on SlideShow
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:07:49 GMT
  Hello.

I'm sure this question must have been already asked a few million times.
However I only found a single reference searching using Google.

I'm trying to clone some slides from a SlideShow. I'm iterating over the
shapes in the original slide and adding with addShape() to a new slide.
Up to this point all works as it should.

However, if I try to modify a TestShape in the new slide, the original
gets modified and the new is untouched. Going a bit deeper I've seen
that, although both shapes (original and new) are different objects,
their TextRun objects are the same.

Is there any reliable way to clone slides, or maybe a way to recreate
the TextRun in the shapes (because createTextrun() method only returns
the existing one, and doesn't create a new one).

Thanks in advance!!

--
Ángel Eduardo