poi-user mailing list archives

From Quique Britto <ebm1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instalation Query - Newbie
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:26:54 GMT
thanks again for the explanation. basically I need to simply be able to get
and put values in an already created XLS speadsheet.

how do i know what classes to import, I have looked through the POI web site
but the examples I try (see below) return in errors.

     import org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook

returns with class cannot be found to import.

again thks for yr help.