poi-user mailing list archives

From Richard Holmes <rich...@shedconsulting.co.uk>
Subject Re: Populating EXCEL Templates using configuration files
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:13:35 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your help, I had a quick try of your method but could not open
the sheet at all so I think we must be using a different format.

Looking at the properties using the POI filesystem I see XML but it is an
unsupported property.

For the time limit I am going to look at the other suggestion using
velocity.

Many thanks
Richard