poi-user mailing list archives

From mingqiang yu <mingqi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft office document to pdf conversion question
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 20:26:51 GMT
What I have been using is the method Mark mentioned earlier:

http://www.artofsolving.com/opensource/jodconverter

Overall, it works very well except for some microsoft auto-added
bullets. But the problem resides on openoffice because this tool uses
openoffice. I may have to go to openoffice's forum to see if I can
find any help.

Ming