poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get the existing data validations from a spreadsheet?
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:32:16 GMT

....and, I forgot to mention that someone asked this same question a while
ago and I gave the same reply; their response was that they would look into
extending the api to include the required functionality. Since then, I have
heard nothing but it may be worthwhile you looking back through a few months
worth of posts to see if you can locate the member and possibly to send them
a private message asking if they have made any progress. Who knows, someone
could be putting the finishing touches to just the sort of functionality you
are looking for.

Sorry to say that old age has had a bad effect on my memory and I cannot
recall who posted the message or even roughly when but it should be easy
enough to scan the posts titles looking for questions concerning data
validations.

Yours

Mark B