poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Suppressing cell errors like xlNumberAsText
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 15:43:16 GMT

That's a surprise Nick because I just did some simple testing myself - using
Excel - and could not store these settings in the file. In short, I created
a new workbook, changed the error checking options and then saved the file
away. Afdter closing that file, I changed the error checking options again -
without the need to have a workbook open - and then reopened the file I had
created previously. Opening that file did nto lead to any change on the
error checking options and that is why I suspect they are set at the
application level and not the workbook level. Admittedly, I did not embark
on an serious testing and so will happily be proven wrong.

Yours

Mark B