poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Populating EXCEL Templates using configuration files
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 17:50:07 GMT

It sounds as though you may be looking at the older xml format then. This is
equally easy to test; you should be able to open the file using a simple
text ediot - notepad for example if you are running under Windows.

The best bet for working directly with the xml if this is the case would be
something like Xerces which would offer you the choice between a stream or
serial parser such as SAX and the document object model or DOM.

Yours

Mark B

PS Your best source of information about this file format - if it is indeed
the earlier version - will be Microsoft. They have a gooly number of
articles available at MSDN.