poi-user mailing list archives

From Patil Minal <PatilMi...@JohnDeere.com>
Subject event to notify excel initialisation end
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:20:51 GMT
Hi,

            I have one excel report wherein I need to trigger a macro which performs chart
scaling once the report is fully downloaded. The excel report has a lot of formulae which
internally call other macros to populate the excel cells on one sheet from a different data
sheet. The excel does not respond until the excel is fully populated i.e. all the cells have
there formulae executed. However, all the events like Activate or open occur quite before
that. Hence, I don't get a trigger event to call the macro to change the chart scaling.

            Please help.

Minal Patil