poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fortner <phidia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transform Microsoft documents to XSL-FO
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:31:50 GMT
I suppose one way of doing it would be to read in the original Word document
(HWPF), and export it as an XML Word document (XWPF).  You'd then open the
resulting XWPF (basically a zip file with some XML in it) and transform it
with an XSLT into XSL-FO.  There's some documentation on MSDN that should
help with the transform:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa537167%28office.11%29.aspx

Hope this helps,

Mark